We are excited that you have chosen Just Kids Pediatrics for your child's medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience. To help you get acquainted with our office and first visit procedures, we have included helpful information on this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. We will need your child's previous medical records in order to schedule his/her first appointment. The pediatrician will need to review these records in order to understand your child's history. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Photo ID of parent or legal guardian
- All forms listed below should be signed and completed
Insurance and Billing
Please call or Email us for information specific to your insurance company and plan.
Accepted Insurance Carriers:
- Most Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Amerihealth Caritas
- Delaware Medicaid (Delaware First Health)
- Highmark Medicard
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone / Amerihealth
- Tricare East (Humana)
* Although we accept many other healthplans, please note we do not accept any United Health Care Products.
We accept cash, personal checks, credit cards (Visa / Mastercard / American Express / Discover).
Facilities and Equipment
- Sick & well waiting room
- Spot Vision Screening
- Patient Portal
- In office lead screening
- In office hemoglobin level
- AI Dupont Hospital for Children
- Christiana Care Health Systems
For your convenience, you will be able to complete the necessary forms and paperwork for your child’s appointment at Just Kids Pediatrics by printing the forms below.
If you are new to our practice, please print and complete the Patient Registration Form, JKP New Patient Questionnaire, JKP Financial Policy, Notice of Privacy Practices for JKP, Authorization Form, Patient Consent Form and Medical Records Release Form. Also available for your review is our No Show Policy and our Vaccine Policy Statement. Completed forms may be returned to the office by mail, email, fax or simply drop off at our office. Please visit our Contact Us page for our mailing address, fax number and email address for medical records.
Patient Forms and Policies:
- Patient Registration Form [PDF]
- JKP New Patient Questionnaire
- Medical Records Release Form
- JKP Financial Policy
- JKP No Show Policy
- JKP Vaccine Policy Statement
- Notice of Privacy Practices for JKP
- Authorization Form
- Patient Consent Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.